Busha

Gallons
I dont know why there is no word or progress on this matter ? Bullseyemod, can you please tell us when you will have solution because for now no one can use 04.1.011 version.

Thanks

Busha

Gallons
Come on people, lets make this program to work. I have managed to make the license for 4.0.002. Then I want to load 201301 DVD data and I get info that this data version cannot be used with this SA version. What next ? How can we update SA to 04.1.011 so we can load data DVDs ? Or maybe, we can edit registry somewhere and correct version and write 04.1.011 even though it is 04.0.002 but we should make SA to think that he is on last version and then load the data ? I really dont understand why is noone here to fix it ? I have installed it on WMWARE and willing to try anything to make it working.

bullseyemods

Gallons
i do have the cure for 2013 data and everything needed to make it work, and i made the instructions but found im in the negative on my credits when i logged in to put up my link i have. i have decided against uploading them because all my credits are now gone and i cant get the things i want so i had to search elsewhere to get the simple things i need and at -19,000+ credits its going to be a long while before i can get what i need.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
i do have the cure for 2013 data and everything needed to make it work, and i made the instructions but found im in the negative on my credits when i logged in to put up my link i have. i have decided against uploading them because all my credits are now gone and i cant get the things i want so i had to search elsewhere to get the simple things i need and at -19,000+ credits its going to be a long while before i can get what i need.
Dear you, i know, please let us know check your credits. Sorry for inconvenience.

Busha

Gallons
Mods please give him back his credits, we can also press thanks on more posts so you can get credit.

lesmoto2

Gallons
service advisor 2012 DATA

can anyone post the SA 2012 data discs as this needs to be loaded before 2013 data will be acepted THANKS