johnus18

Gallons
you've this error because you didn't uninstall everything what service advisor installed...you have to delete all files and clean reg

bullseyemods

Gallons
I have put up a very detailed tutorial about how to install sa and how to license the program.. it is very easy.. if you watch my video it is for making 2013 data work so just ignore the steps for making 2013 data work.
Now. if you are going to start from the beginning to re-install sa here is what you need to do.
first and foremost....(very very very important to do first!!!) open remove programs and delete Service advisor data first,
then uninstall service advisor, after that remove all jd relevant items in the remove program window, (ie) jdlm, connectivity abstraction layer, ECULP, ECULP4Bridge, JDActivex, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Seemage players,
then after all that restart your pc. then open c:/ and delete HPCR, JDIS Install Logs, JDLM, now open C:/ Program Files, in there delete ECULP, John Deere, and Service Advisor folders. then open C:/All Users/Application Data and delete service advisor folder.
( if running windows 7 that folder is C:/ProgramData)
now it is not totally necessary to to delete anything in your registry. but if you want to just delete anything related to anything from above. search the whole registry.
now just fallow my instruction and/or video. good luck!!!

fill1004

Gallons
EDL active devices do not!
Why are you missing in the middle of the menu?
What is wrong with you are you kg?

Last edited:

ming785213

Gallons