Busha

Gallons
@bullseyemods: can you please contact me on PM to help me install this program, I cannot send you PM, it does not offer me when I click on your nick.

Thanks

Busha

Gallons
I am also waiting for some progress here. I can make 4.0.2 version cracked but as soon as I link 2013 data DVD the installation of 4.1 starts and I lose license, I get renew license error. Can we make those 2013 data DVDs to expire in 2020 ? Is it same like on older 2009 discs ?

Gyro

Gallons
so everyone knows there is a very specific way to licence deere and has to be done correctly. if anyone needs assistance in installing this correctly let me know by pm and i will do my best to assist you in getting your application working for you, soon i will be putting up the full install procedure for all. once i do upload the rest it will make install very easy but i will say they will be for many points, sorry
I have tried many times now Bullseyemods, using your patch and kg, but I do not succeed. I would really appreciate help, thank you.

bullseyemods

Gallons
yes id like to help you but i cant get my pm to work. what is it you need help with patch for? i put up a instruction sheet did you find it? and also from time to time the expire patch in this kg dont work on some pc's as ive descovered so i have an alternat one also i could post up if need be
I have tried many times now Bullseyemods, using your patch and kg, but I do not succeed. I would really appreciate help, thank you.

bullseyemods

Gallons
there is a value in the registry you have to change to get 2013 data to work with this kg. i will right instructions in the next day or so as i am very busy at work to do so rite now. so keep looking at this thread for the next couple of days and i will post instructions up as soon as i get a moment
I am also waiting for some progress here. I can make 4.0.2 version cracked but as soon as I link 2013 data DVD the installation of 4.1 starts and I lose license, I get renew license error. Can we make those 2013 data DVDs to expire in 2020 ? Is it same like on older 2009 discs ?

bullseyemods

Gallons
i cant figure out how to pm you its not working i have an email that is my user name in aol.com
@bullseyemods: can you please contact me on PM to help me install this program, I cannot send you PM, it does not offer me when I click on your nick.

Thanks

Gyro

Gallons
Service Advisor kg with patch, using 2013 data

yes id like to help you but i cant get my pm to work. what is it you need help with patch for? i put up a instruction sheet did you find it? and also from time to time the expire patch in this kg dont work on some pc's as ive descovered so i have an alternat one also i could post up if need be
Thank you Bullseyemods, I received the numbered instruction sheet. I have 4 x 2013 ISO Files and I have the 8 genuine JD 2012 dvds. I have not tried the installation using the 2012 discs. If you have time and opportunity, I would appreciate alternate patch, Many Great Thanks

Gyro

Gallons
Thank you Bullseyemods. Using plenty patience, I have followed your instructions step by step. Good news. Of the 6 Service Advisor.exe files you posted, the number 6 file is the one that works for me. I am so happy.
Now I need to know how to load the Data without the Automatic 4.1.011 Update to Service Advisor 4.1.011 from taking place.
My Data Disc 1 is AG_EN_201212_01.
or must I source much older disc that does not contain the Automatic Update to 4.1.011

bullseyemods

Gallons
Thank you Bullseyemods. Using plenty patience, I have followed your instructions step by step. Good news. Of the 6 Service Advisor.exe files you posted, the number 6 file is the one that works for me. I am so happy.
Now I need to know how to load the Data without the Automatic 4.1.011 Update to Service Advisor 4.1.011 from taking place.
My Data Disc 1 is AG_EN_201212_01.
or must I source much older disc that does not contain the Automatic Update to 4.1.011
you can run that data, copy and past disk one somewhere in your hdd and change sa file to a later date and then run program and select file location for disk 1 in its saved location and let it do its thing