kanon

Gallons

Question: "credits" or "free" ?

Hi, yahoo_9

First impressions - all here for "credits" and it is very difficult.

Actually not all that difficult !

But ...

Question: always have to ask "credit" for the documents or the program ?
---------

Not all new members have a lot of "credits" and they do not have a lot stuff to share.

They will go away and never come back.

They should be given the opportunity to "take" and then they themselves will "give".

But valuable materials for "credits". Yes.

80% - free, 20% - "credits".

If the document or program is not in high demand, they can be free.

MUCH material should be FREE. ( Internet is full of free stuff ! ).
------------------------------

It will attract more people, and this is useful.

All this is my humble opinion.

a... Maybe I wrong ... Only time will tell ...

Respect.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
Dear you,

Thank for your notice.

We want to say with you that.

- We don’t buy or sell on forum. This is a place for people can share things that they have and their experiences, documents to everybody.

- We put credit to protect your benefits. If you want to download anything so you have to do, you have to post, comment useful topic… Opposite if you don’t do anything you can not download.

Are you sure with me that? How many people come here to exchange or to download documents and they never come back with us.

- You are feeling that it is difficult so why can I do well, why everybody can do well? If you don’t try to do best so you will feel that it is difficult.

This is a forum, place for people can share but not for you or for someone. If you do you will have thing you want.

kanon

Gallons
Hi,

Xin chào thân mến !

thankyou7goodjobCảm ơn bạn Master :D8th_pig72

Last edited:

jasonmbeamer

Gallons
Sure I understand but.......

I understand that people will come, download, and then never come back. But some people like my self are always in a hurry and dont have time to chit chat much or they are not the talkative type.

So why not give people the option of credits for donation etc. I dontated thinking just that. that I would recieve credits so I could download useful stuff that other members uploaded. I wasn't expecting to purchase them, but to help pay for server costs ect through a donation.

So here I am still scratching my head as to how to download the file I am still needing lol.