Someone777

Gallons

Download Credit Change?

So, when I upload something, and I, for example, set the download credit to 400, why sometimes it's reduced to 150? and other times to zero?? So people would still download it, and I get nothing!

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
So, when I upload something, and I, for example, set the download credit to 400, why sometimes it's reduced to 150? and other times to zero?? So people would still download it, and I get nothing!
Dear you, when you post and then we must check the quality and the link of your post. After check we have to edit for people. That is prestige and responsibility

Someone777

Gallons
Dear you, when you post and then we must check the quality and the link of your post. After check we have to edit for people. That is prestige and responsibility
I understand that, but for a post like "http://www.autorepairmanuals.ws/f101/caterpillar-basic-hydraulics-training-23041/" why it's set to zero? :( it's not bad quality, and there's no problem with the link.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
I understand that, but for a post like "http://www.autorepairmanuals.ws/f101/caterpillar-basic-hydraulics-training-23041/" why it's set to zero? :( it's not bad quality, and there's no problem with the link.
Yes it is zero credits and support for other members.

jhony mo

Gallons
Support Someone777 , I have requested loans for manual Liebherr LTM 2000 credits admin set 200 ,- is this normal? Is the manual for Liebherr is equivalent to the manual on some sort of Shantui ,on the forum there is no word about the restrictions on assessment manuals ,I have the right to ask any price ,if people manual will be needed they will take and if it is overpriced it will not take. Everything Else just Someone777 requests information on Wirtgen I got it,just put 0 for the loans it makes no sense

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
Support Someone777 , I have requested loans for manual Liebherr LTM 2000 credits admin set 200 ,- is this normal? Is the manual for Liebherr is equivalent to the manual on some sort of Shantui ,on the forum there is no word about the restrictions on assessment manuals ,I have the right to ask any price ,if people manual will be needed they will take and if it is overpriced it will not take. Everything Else just Someone777 requests information on Wirtgen I got it,just put 0 for the loans it makes no sense
Dear all, not just you even though all member on forum. After you post on forum the admin's forum must check again about the contents, the title, the link and the credits. Because we do for better.