Caterpillar

Gallons

I want to ask about credits

Dear mate,

I'm so glad when i found your site, it seems that have many good documents. You know? I'm an engineer about Heavy Equipment. Now i repair many heavy equipment daily such as komatsu, kobelco, cat, solar, samsung... So i realy need things in your store. Please let me now how to get enough credits to operation and download on our forum.

Thank so much.

Mr_Pono

Gallons
Dear mate,

I'm so glad when i found your site, it seems that have many good documents. You know? I'm an engineer about Heavy Equipment. Now i repair many heavy equipment daily such as komatsu, kobelco, cat, solar, samsung... So i realy need things in your store. Please let me now how to get enough credits to operation and download on our forum.

Thank so much.

Hi Caterpillar!

You see and read infomations as below:

1. Credit card need to downloaded this topic document: 50 Credits. See picture ex. below

2. Credit card that you have (at the moment): 382 Credits

To can download: Credits of your Credit card > Credits need to download

What can you do to received Credits?

- Post in the forum (Please write the posts useful, forbinden spam. If spam, you can baned nickname)
- Pressed "Thank" from other members
- If you are active member on the day/week/month..., you can receive Credits from admins
- And more...

Good luck!
Thank and best reguads!

Last edited:

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
Thanks for your questions. There are some questions that i'm sure many people will have query.

There are many ways for you to have many credits.

Example: You can post your topics, your documents or reply below topics or solve the troubles from many people...Of course they are not stupid topics or spam. You can join to exchange more with other members. More and more.

Any queries about your credits, you can see more at here.

http://www.autorepairmanuals.ws/showthread.php?t=508

I need helper as all you, i hope we will build our forum. I can not do if i'm alone.

Thank so much my friendlys.