Busha

Gallons
Just open it with Notepad that came with Windows, right click and Open with... But I think that on double click on that file it will open in Notepad.

Busha

Gallons
We cannot download from the 1st post because we need million credits for that. Can someone upload it on othere service and send me links on PM ?

Thanks

Gyro

Gallons
Thank you for Service Advisor 4.0 install instructions by bullseyemods.txt. I follow instructions fine until step 19. Step 20 where do i find the dl.xml.reg that I must run Step 21 where do I find the licence file jdlm.lic? Thank you for great help

lesmoto2

Gallons
jd 4 patch

hi has this download got both the patch files now (eg the exe patch, and the batch file patch) as i dont want to waste credit thank you

bullseyemods

Gallons
no do nothing. this action is what we want because all its doing is loading the updated sause folder and updating dtac cases. auto load is fine... but what needs to be done is the sa file needs a diffrent warning trigers so it is very important to copy and paste the disk somewhere in your pc. after done loading you change the sa file because when we do the rest of the steps and lic service advisor it will ask you to load data and you set and you change path when it askes change the path to your copied file, then continue to load the data with the patch sa you creat. this sa file tells the service advisor programs the expoeration if disks, so if the sa file is not changed the disks will never open because they are expired. understand this? if not i will make a file you can download with step by step skreen captures.
Thanks a lot for this ! But one question, when we load DVD 1 it immediately starts installation od Service Advisor 4.1. How do we stop that ? Or how do we crack it when Advisor is updated ?