[HOT] NEWS UPDATED [02.2019]-[HOT] Wechat Pay ID: Brianlee05001947-[HOT] All Method Payment Accepted on forum-ANY REQUEST "SUPPORT CENTER"-DO NOT SEND PAYMENT DIRECTLY

How to share your manual or software to forum?

Discussion in 'Policy Services Support' started by Support, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Support

Support Administrator

Dear all member,

Thanks for coming and choosing our service on forum untill now. We always to do with our best to provide for people here the best service. Beside that we always to find partner who have manual or software package want to sell or share on forum.

1. If you want to be a partner with forum about sharing manual or software you can contact us by email: autorepairmanuals.ws@gmail.com we will talk more on there.

2. If you have manual or software want to share on forum, you can post on forum with enough all feature, after that we will check and send you bonus gallons if your packager is really good.

3. If anybody want to sell anything to forum you can contact us autorepairmanuals.ws@gmail.com we will talk more on there.

2. Yacin challal

Yacin challal New Member

Ppp

Attached Files:

Sent from a mobile device
  3. Master

Master Administrator

Supplier
    Home Page:
    Dear you you can contact us by email: autorepairmanuals.ws@gmail.com and share with us

Do not attach directly on forum thanks.

4. safudheen

safudheen New Member

Hi friend,
    I have Grand i10 _2017 model odometer to edit . I tried with tachosoft 23.1. But not way I couldn't get the algo
    Can you please suggest what is the way make it . Am dropping the file here, Odometer value is 24470 km. Please check the file also
    I need 13245 km
    Thank You guys.

Attached Files: