Download this document, you need 0 Gallons
Download Now Test
Download the software and download the trouble shooting

Video Installation:
https://mega.nz/#!f802CJDA!Sy2D6dLI1e3X3bTH_XKC3pAA3VmO03YVh_Udm08yJ0I

Disable your Antivirus
----------------------

1. Install Complete CD.
2. Explore the CD, Open Registration Folder.
3. Open DiagnosticLink802.exe (For Windows 7, Windows 8 - Run As Administrator).
4. In the Registration Dialog Box, copy Hardware ID is like XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
5. Send by message or email the Hardware ID.
6. When get the Name and Key, put in the Registration Dialog.
7. Push the button Register.
8. When the DiagnosticLink802.exe is Registered, push the button Activate.
9. Done.

Run Detroit send hardware id
and run this as admin and send the id it gives GetIntID.vpri.exe
then I will send back 2 files to put into program data Detroit folder Instructions will be included upon purchase.

All purchases will be replied to and activations sent with in 48 hours of purchase.

If want more then a year activation pm me or email me and I accept payment via paypal for 10 year activation!

Last edited by a moderator:

edmtech

Gallons
this is fake

only 1 level

cant change any parameters

Parameters work 100% and trouble shooting in mine! maybe you should try it before yapping your mouth! You have not even downloaded it lol. But as per Master have now added complete install video and proof it working!!

Last edited:

edmtech

Gallons
Dear you, i did for you, please check again.

Im gonna run grab a coffee master, when I get back will pm you some teamviewer info, and allow you watch a live activation ok of it and see trouble shooting is there and that it is level 3 ok

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
Im gonna run grab a coffee master, when I get back will pm you some teamviewer info, and allow you watch a live activation ok of it and see trouble shooting is there and that it is level 3 ok
Dear you, do not need, i just want to make sure for people. It is better if you share for people photo or video. Thanks for sharing.