Cummins INCAL 04/ 2013 the newest

Power:
Cummins INCAL 04/ 2013
Brand Name: Cummins
Model Name: Cummins INCAL 04/2013

Last edited:

highdang

Gallons
hi, the total RAR files may be 40 parts, but I only see 35 links from the txt file, are there any links missing?

highdang

Gallons
Hi you, did you download all and try unrar. Please try and ask me again.
Not yet. It seems that I can not get a fast speed to access all the files, and when I tried to become a VIP member, I could not find a siutable payment method for me, it only supports VND right?

Also I got one file with the link like ***20043697, the file name is S-Type_2002_Elec_Guide.rar(4.04Mb), please check.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
Not yet. It seems that I can not get a fast speed to access all the files, and when I tried to become a VIP member, I could not find a siutable payment method for me, it only supports VND right?

Also I got one file with the link like ***20043697, the file name is S-Type_2002_Elec_Guide.rar(4.04Mb), please check.
Hey you, we don't sell or buy account on data.oto-hui.com, you just make an account on there and download. The speed can be fast or slow depen on your network. Do you understand?

highdang

Gallons
Hey you, we don't sell or buy account on data.oto-hui.com, you just make an account on there and download. The speed can be fast or slow depen on your network. Do you understand?
Not on data.oto-hui.com, the files are stored on vnn.vn.
Anyway, I'll let you know when I got all the files.

highdang

Gallons
I've downloaded all the files from the TXT file. When I tried to unrar the files, I got message that the April2013INCAL.part19.rar is missing!!!
The max number of the RAR parts I got is parts44, but there are only total 35 links from the list.
check your TXT file!!!!