momed80

Driver
Gallons

CDP+ Delphi Autocom Firmware Recovery,OTP Area,Firmwares

Download this document, you need 0 Gallons
Download Now
CDP+ Delphi Autocom Firmware Recovery,OTP Area,Firmwares

So i was thinking these days to make a full pack at day regarding the the firmware our CDP+ interfaces.
As you all know we can flash our interface SAFE only inside Delphi 2012.3 (last version without clone blacklist) or in these days inside WOW (no matter what version).
We (at least me) prefer to write the firmware with WOW because like this i can use wow and delphi-autocom without problems since WOW writes some extra bits that delphi-autocom does not detect but wow does.

Story short, what will you find inside this pack:
1. Mprog 3.5 and ept file for CDP+ (never seen one that has this problem)
2. How to recover your CDP+ from a bad flash or red lights problem via USB.
3. How to read your firmware with a ST-Link device via CDP+ J400 connector and also pinout of STLink to J400
4. How to read the OTP (One Time Programming) area responsable for the serial number of your interface - BE CAREFUL . This area can be modified only by incrementing the actual serial number in the already written ST chip or you can write any number in a new one if you know how.
5. Flash Loader Demonstrator v2.6.0 to restore your firmware via USB
6. STM32 ST-Link Utility v3.4.0 to read firmware and otp and if you are willing to risk to change them.
6. OTP area for CDP+ Clone 100251 bin file.
7. Firmware from programs: 1321 from WOW ;1331 from delphi, autocom, wow; 1410 from WOW, 1422 from Delphi and 1423 from Autocom.
8. Firmware recovery to flash your CDP+ interface in case of upgrade or bad flash:
a) Old ones already on web:2012.2; 2012.3; 2013.1; 2013.2.1; 2013.2.2; 2013.3.
b) My flash files written to CDP+ by WOW and read via ST-Link saved as .bin,.hex,.s19,.srec from my clone CDP+ FOR RECOVERY
2013.3 - Firmware 1331
2014.1 - Firmware 1410
2014.2 - Firmware 1422 from Delphi
2014.2 - Firmware 1423 from Autocom

If you find something wrong or to add to this pack please write.

All you need to play with your CDP+ interface it's a ST-Link V2 Programmer CLONE like these HERE or the Original.

P.S. For those who have problems downloading from MEGA you have HERE independent mega downloader portable.

joseMoc

Gallons
Hola, en primer lugar soy Jose y quiero agradecer todo lo que aportan, siempre es un alivio ver que tus problemas han ocurrido antes y tienen solución!!! Tengo un Delphi 2015 v3 y parece ser que se conecto al pc mientras se ejecutaba el VCS, por lo que el ftdi se corrompió y ahora cada vez que conecto el delphi el pc detecta el ross tech y no funciona claro... he visto que hay una posible solución, pero por más que intento buscar en internet no consigo ver como se hace:
1. Mprog 3.5 y archivo ept para CDP+ (nunca he visto uno que tenga este problema)
ejecuto el Mprog pero al pulsar sobre scan no detecta nada!!
me podrían ayudar???