Size: 109,35mb

TechStream TIS v8.20.019

TECHSTREAM 8.20.019
Year / Issue Date: .2013
Version: 8.20.019
System Requirements: Windows compatible PC, J2534 compliant interface
Language: Multilingual
Medicine: Present

Description: The program for the diagnosis of car TOYOTA, LEXUS, SCION. Required for the diagnosis of PassThru J2534 compliant.
In the region of Japan by default in English!!

Last edited by a moderator:

zxcvbn

Gallons
Softwareauto,

Have the drivers in 8.20.019 been upgraded to work natively on 64-bit systems? All prior versions of Techstream run only on either 32-bit systems or 32-bit virtual machines such as Windows XP Mode in Windows 7 Professional. However, Techstream can be painfully slow when it's running in Windows XP Mode. I read on another forum that 8.20.019 runs on Windows 7 64-bit, but nobody else confirmed this to be true, and person who claimed it runs on 64-bit systems hasn't responded to posts asking for more info. The post can be found at the following link:

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/1448798-post146.html

toastedsiopao

Gallons
Softwareauto,

Have the drivers in 8.20.019 been upgraded to work natively on 64-bit systems? All prior versions of Techstream run only on either 32-bit systems or 32-bit virtual machines such as Windows XP Mode in Windows 7 Professional. However, Techstream can be painfully slow when it's running in Windows XP Mode. I read on another forum that 8.20.019 runs on Windows 7 64-bit, but nobody else confirmed this to be true, and person who claimed it runs on 64-bit systems hasn't responded to posts asking for more info. The post can be found at the following link:

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/1448798-post146.html
The big question is if X-Horse MVCI will work with windows 7 64 bit and your other diagnostic tools.It is a nice thing to know if Toyota Techstream will work with 64 bit, but how about Honda HDS, which also uses even the clone M-VCI cable that we are using for Techstream.

zxcvbn

Gallons
The big question is if X-Horse MVCI will work with windows 7 64 bit and your other diagnostic tools.It is a nice thing to know if Toyota Techstream will work with 64 bit, but how about Honda HDS, which also uses even the clone M-VCI cable that we are using for Techstream.
You are correct. It is the the drivers for the X-Horse MVCI cable that refuse to load on Windows 7/8 64-bit systems, while the Toyota Techstream software can load and run on 64-bit systems.

personmans

Gallons
Installer completely crashes out on Windows 8 x64... probably best to stick with 32 for now...

leo el peludo

Gallons
toyota techstream ..

hello friend .. I am new to the forum .. I'm from Caracas Venezuela .. I have the techstream .. try to download the new vercion but I can not do .. I have the 8.00.034 vercion ... release as much .. greetings .. excuse my English ....

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
hello friend .. I am new to the forum .. I'm from Caracas Venezuela .. I have the techstream .. try to download the new vercion but I can not do .. I have the 8.00.034 vercion ... release as much .. greetings .. excuse my English ....
You are welcome to our forum.