User: Scarymistake
Organization: none
Customer ID: [1234567890]
Product Code: PS-1234567890
license Key: UMBRELLA-1234567890987654321ABCDE

Last edited by a moderator:

bullseyemods

Gallons
ive tried this download on 3 different computers and the program its self the rapid share download always kick back and says corrupt file or wrong password. i have a feeling that i have the password rite as i have the patch download opened and working i dont know if im doing something wrong or what. ive tried many different ways with the password and if you look at my previous post and watch the video you can see what its doing. i get the same result ever time......what am i doing wrong?????

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
ive tried this download on 3 different computers and the program its self the rapid share download always kick back and says corrupt file or wrong password. i have a feeling that i have the password rite as i have the patch download opened and working i dont know if im doing something wrong or what. ive tried many different ways with the password and if you look at my previous post and watch the video you can see what its doing. i get the same result ever time......what am i doing wrong?????
I don't understand what's the happen with your computer. In my pc i open ok and un winrar ok, it is running normal.

bullseyemods

Gallons
well i dont know. i have just finished the 4th download today of it on 4 different pc's 2 being fresh install of windows opp system with nothing else on them and still no luck same result on all 4 computers i tried today. i just dont get it. i have tried downloading off my home internet my shop internet i even tried it off the free WiFi at McDonalds with all the same. oto-hui is pass rite?
i just dont understand. probably a good time to give up and look for a different program