SuperSport

Gallons
So far, I'm not getting Trucks to work. The Main.exe file is patched for cars, but maybe not trucks. I'm still working on it...

dothetwist

Gallons
Hello,After upgrading 2013/02/02, initialize the software displays message ( Fatal error: Unknown error during init ).
Hi!Same here. Uninstalled previous versions (Delete from program files, Roaming, certificate delete). Installed everything as in first post, and got the fatal error. Did you managed to resolve this issue?Thanks.

SuperSport

Gallons
Hey guys, I'm still working on it. I can get it to work on my computer just fine (Windows 8 x64), but when I build the installer, it only works on 2 of my 3 computers (works on Win 8 x32, but not on Win 7 x64). I'm currently working on AutoCom 2013.2.2 because it's easier for me to keep the Activation after the 2.2 update. I am able to get it to work with Trucks too.

But, again, I'm having trouble getting my installer to work on ALL computers. Not sure why yet, still trying...

dothetwist

Gallons
Hey guys, I'm still working on it. I can get it to work on my computer just fine (Windows 8 x64), but when I build the installer, it only works on 2 of my 3 computers (works on Win 8 x32, but not on Win 7 x64). I'm currently working on AutoCom 2013.2.2 because it's easier for me to keep the Activation after the 2.2 update. I am able to get it to work with Trucks too.

But, again, I'm having trouble getting my installer to work on ALL computers. Not sure why yet, still trying...
Can confirm this, works from win 8 x64... Strange

SuperSport

Gallons
Hi!

No, all physical. Win 8 x64 works, Win 7 x64/x86 not.
Thank you, this helps. I'm building my installer in a Windows 8 Machine. Maybe if I try building it on a Windows 7 machine I might get different results. I might even need to create a Win7 and Win8 version for each. Then you just download the one that works.

mesrine_29

Gallons
Good work.
But you created new installer with different installation Windows or rename your destination path.
Are you source code and building installer?

Last edited:

SuperSport

Gallons
Good work.
But you created new installer with different installation Windows or rename your destination path.
Are you source code and building installer?
I'm using an Installation Creator and a Patch Creator that modifies the Path Automatically depending on which version of Windows, x32 or x64. The path is not the issue, it appears to be a x32 issue. I'm still working on it.