krapo

Gallons
if someone has 2013 data installed but not working yet please try this i dont have a pc ready to try rite now and plese report back to me if its working with this 2013 patch. thank you
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c0cwkwccc6othm6/2013_exe.rar
Hi Bullseyemods in 2012 and 2013 installed on the SA
laptop from my boss, following a change of territory (JOHN DEERE) in March 2013 we lost SA
To summarize, have the files: AG_EN_201302 (original) ISO on the hard drive, I have to use your work: Service Advisor with path - jdexe -
and it is WELL FUNCTIONAL WITH (AG_EN_201302 ORIGINAL FILE ISO)
I have seen your video and my way is different instalation

excuse my writing is google translate
I read french canadian and I know a little English

bullseyemods

Gallons
Hi Bullseyemods in 2012 and 2013 installed on the SA
laptop from my boss, following a change of territory (JOHN DEERE) in March 2013 we lost SA
To summarize, have the files: AG_EN_201302 (original) ISO on the hard drive, I have to use your work: Service Advisor with path - jdexe -
and it is WELL FUNCTIONAL WITH (AG_EN_201302 ORIGINAL FILE ISO)
I have seen your video and my way is different instalation

excuse my writing is google translate
I read french canadian and I know a little English
great so new patch does work? how is your way of installing? im just wondering id like to see a different way to do it for my knoledge

krapo

Gallons
great so new patch does work? how is your way of installing? im just wondering id like to see a different way to do it for my knoledge
Bullseyemod HELLO, I watch your second video
diagnostics, reading, test and calibration his gray, there are functional
with your instalation
my instalation his things (diagnostics, reading, test and calibration) its functional

in working por make a video for my instalation

bullseyemods

Gallons
Bullseyemod HELLO, I watch your second video
diagnostics, reading, test and calibration his gray, there are functional
with your instalation
my instalation his things (diagnostics, reading, test and calibration) its functional

in working por make a video for my instalation
under normal circumstances it would work all features... please watch first video and you will see because the desktop i did install on F: drive is my main drive C: drive is my back up and sandbox.... do to this fact SA requires some features to automatically load into C: drive thus not allowing program to function properly do to SA running of drive F:.... if you would like (BIG INCONVENIENCE TO ME) I can re-record the video on a different pc so you can see the difference.... i have installed SA on at least 100 pc's and it works just rite. my video's where not intended to show you functionality...functionality is a bi product of install...my video's where to show how to make 2013 data work..

P.S. If you get the time try it your self. hook an external hard drive to your pc and install SA to that drive...let me know how it works for you....it is a tricky install to say the least.. but i did it to show 2013 data is easy to accomplish

Last edited:

krapo

Gallons
under normal circumstances it would work all features... please watch first video and you will see because the desktop i did install on F: drive is my main drive C: drive is my back up and sandbox.... do to this fact SA requires some features to automatically load into C: drive thus not allowing program to function properly do to SA running of drive F:.... if you would like (BIG INCONVENIENCE TO ME) I can re-record the video on a different pc so you can see the difference.... i have installed SA on at least 100 pc's and it works just rite. my video's where not intended to show you functionality...functionality is a bi product of install...my video's where to show how to make 2013 data work..

P.S. If you get the time try it your self. hook an external hard drive to your pc and install SA to that drive...let me know how it works for you....it is a tricky install to say the least.. but i did it to show 2013 data is easy to accomplish
thank you for info Bullseyemods not need another video,
wanted to know if any of the function SA Operational
exp: progammer ECU 6420 update of the given model of tractor in SA for me 100% functional
thank you