Alex1999

Gallons
Hello every one!! I have finally made the video!!! it was a bit of a task but i got it. here it is i hope this will give every one a good understanding of this procedure. the video is 22 minutes long. it is the full proccess. from install of 4.0.002 to update 4.01.007 to update 4.01.012. if you have any questions ask in thread or pm me.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m942264lwnyo5ov/JD_SA_2013_VIDEO.rar
In this video no activation 4,1,012, only a database connection 2-2013!
Can be your way to activate the 4,1,017?

How to write a personal message to you?You write, you can associate with you in private messages, how to do it? You have disabled private messages!

Busha

Gallons
Youare sellingon another forum base andkg,andevendo not knowhow it worksand how toactivate the program?!
You on the other forum sell base and kg, and you don't know how it works and how to activate the software?!
If he SELLS crack that he got from here then he should get a ban from this forum !

bullseyemods

Gallons
In this video no activation 4,1,012, only a database connection 2-2013!
Can be your way to activate the 4,1,017?

How to writeapersonal messageto you?You write, you can associate with you in private messages, how to do it? You have disabled private messages!
Possibly, good question. i don't have data for that, if you can pass me the data i will try i have many test computers i use and if it don't work i can surely find a way to make it work

Busha

Gallons
This softall moron sent me a PM telling me that I am jealous and some other s#$t. Can we ban this guy ? I really hate those leeches that get cracks for free and then sell it to someone like it is original license. On rutracker.ru forum there is one spineless guy Joobastik that does the same thing.

Well, my good men bullseyemods, it seems that we are idiots !? And me included for testing cracks for free and giving free instructions and patches that I got...

bullseyemods

Gallons
This softall moron sent me a PM telling me that I am jealous and some other s#$t. Can we ban this guy ? I really hate those leeches that get cracks for free and then sell it to someone like it is original license. On rutracker.ru forum there is one spineless guy Joobastik that does the same thing.

Well, my good men bullseyemods, it seems that we are idiots !? And me included for testing cracks for free and giving free instructions and patches that I got...
I agree!! i agree he should be banned!! some of us put countless hours into figuring out all this and the leaches that take our hard work and sells it, makes you want to password lock everything....and what a pain that is for all that truely deserve what we do

bullseyemods

Gallons
Of anyone that used my video and was helpful to them please give softall a thanks and some rep.. because he gave me the usefulthankyou softwarer to make these videos. please respect and repusent

Busha

Gallons
@bullseyemods: the program for making video is not important at all, you can find 100 of them for free, like the one I gave you link. The main question is if somebody SELLS this crack for Service Advisor. If he gave you link so he can better sell your crack, than everything else is not important and it seems that he does that, sells your work that you gave to all of us for free.