cgunn123

Gallons
Hi all,

Can anyone help both seabiscuit and myself in relation to the problem with part03.rar. I too am experiencing the same issue when I try to extract the rar files I keep receiving the same error:

! E:\Komatsu\Komatsu LinkOne Construction [2013] ISO.part03.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file Komatsu LinkOne Construction [2013] ISO\BOOKS\Komatsu_Books2013_01.iso. Corrupt file or wrong password.

The password: df3@54bg@dhtauto.com&&^8 works for all other parts but part03.rar and extracts book2 and 3 however book1 is not extracted - it keeps failing despite trying every password posted above, downloading from the separate link does not fix the issue and I have downloaded at least ten times a t this point from various locations using different ISP's.

I contributed in the belief that I would be able to get this one program however despite donating absolutely no help seems to be offered. Please respond as this is not what I expected from a forum such as this. Most other forums encourage members to help each other and I see little evidence of it in this particular case.

So if anyone can shed some light or direct us to a better location to download from Id be extremely grateful.

Thanks in advance - apologies for the rant...

jjones

Gallons
As others and myself have stated even using the alternative link i've tried many times and it's not extracting checksum error or wrong password

jjones

Gallons
i have carried on with the installation regardless of the errors in part 3, but i cannot get the books to load i managed to get to the komatsu,komatsu diesel, komatsu mining,but when loading a book it says "unavailable",
currently i'm loading the book iso with daemon tools to mount it
i've tried renaming the books but can someone elaborate on the renaming and loading of books ?
thankyou