marko2202

Gallons

HELP WITH DELPHI 2015 R3 ACTIVATION !!! WINDOWS 10 x64

Download Now
Hi guys, i really need your help with something.
I bought and downloaded Delphi 2015.1 R3 but i've been having a lot of troubles with activaton.
It's not my first install and i never had problems earlier, but this time i simply can't get it to work, no matter how many times i tried.

I previously installed it on Windows 7 computer and it worked great. Now i changed my OS and i have Windows 10 x64 home edition on my latop. I tried to install Delphi, and installation goes great, without a single problem. It's installed in c:\Program Files (x86)\ directory. After installation, i patch installation directory, copy "main.exe" on my desktop, start application with "main.exe" and activate it using provided kg . Activation goes well and software is fully activated. BUT! After i close the program and power off / restart my PC, when i launch the program again through "main.exe" i'm back at step 1 - i get the welcome window and it asks me to activate the software.

I used REVO UNINSTALLER to uninstall the software, deleted all leftover folders/files mentioned in description, i even used CCLEANER to clean any possible registry entries, before i tried installing the Deplhi again. But after i install it again, the same thing happens. I install it, activate it, but after i restart or shut down my PC, i need to register the software again.

I'm currently using Windows 10 x64 home edition , i'm not sure if that could possibly cause the problem , or something else?

Please, please help.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: