ham999

Gallons
I Followed these steps:
01) Use Daemon tools mount the image Ford ECAT
02) Choose an installation manual, installation location, as I chose D: \ FordEcat (recommended to use C: \ FordEcat)
03) restart your computer after you install
04) wait until after Windows has started end start e-CAT Domain Server (black box)

05) click on Start, Run, type in net stop FordEcatAppServer, stop waiting for the e-CAT Domain Server (the two black boxes)

06) copy the patch files (from folder patch_0B5HF) in the root of drive D: \ (drive C: \, if the program utanovlena on it)

07) in the file prepare.cmd change the line "echo Run prepare.cmd c: \ fordecat, where c: \ fordecat is the ecat installation path"
on the "echo Run prepare.cmd D: \ fordecat, where D: \ fordecat is the ecat installation path" (if the program is installed on drive C: \ skip this step)
08) click on Start, Run, type in cmd
09) in the window that opens, enter the command CD / DD: \ (if the program is installed on drive C: \, then enter the command CD / DC: \)
10) Enter the command prepare.cmd D: \ FordEcat (if the program is installed on drive C: \, then prepare.cmd C: \ FordEcat)

***** then I get this:

Unable to find file"c:\runtimes\applicationserver\domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-apps\EpcEar\EpcServiceEJB-5.08.04_jar\META-INF\MANIFEST.MF"
Make sure that the path supplied to the script is correct

I copy the patch files (from folder patch_0B67E)
but I got the same message
Is there any one can help me solve this problem ?

heavyduty86

Gallons
Dear you, all patch files is ok untill now. You can see file instruction intallation in the package. It is including photo i think better for you. And then you crack follow instruction.

ham999

Gallons
the folder PATCH 02.2012 has 6 folders & 3 readme.txt s
patch_0B5HF
patch_0B67E
patch_0B67E_1
patch_0B75E
patch_0B82C
Universal patch_old
Readme !!
Readme !!_1
Readme !!_2
so which one is the correct and what dos these means :
_0B5HF
_0B67E
_0B67E_1
_0B75E
_0B82C
?

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
the folder PATCH 02.2012 has 6 folders & 3 readme.txt s
patch_0B5HF
patch_0B67E
patch_0B67E_1
patch_0B75E
patch_0B82C
Universal patch_old
Readme !!
Readme !!_1
Readme !!_2
so which one is the correct and what dos these means :
_0B5HF
_0B67E
_0B67E_1
_0B75E
_0B82C
?
Dear you, what happen? you are saying about file in the package? take show us the photo.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
I Followed these steps:
01) Use Daemon tools mount the image Ford ECAT
02) Choose an installation manual, installation location, as I chose D: \ FordEcat (recommended to use C: \ FordEcat)
03) restart your computer after you install
04) wait until after Windows has started end start e-CAT Domain Server (black box)

05) click on Start, Run, type in net stop FordEcatAppServer, stop waiting for the e-CAT Domain Server (the two black boxes)

06) copy the patch files (from folder patch_0B5HF) in the root of drive D: \ (drive C: \, if the program utanovlena on it)

07) in the file prepare.cmd change the line "echo Run prepare.cmd c: \ fordecat, where c: \ fordecat is the ecat installation path"
on the "echo Run prepare.cmd D: \ fordecat, where D: \ fordecat is the ecat installation path" (if the program is installed on drive C: \ skip this step)
08) click on Start, Run, type in cmd
09) in the window that opens, enter the command CD / DD: \ (if the program is installed on drive C: \, then enter the command CD / DC: \)
10) Enter the command prepare.cmd D: \ FordEcat (if the program is installed on drive C: \, then prepare.cmd C: \ FordEcat)

***** then I get this:

Unable to find file"c:\runtimes\applicationserver\domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-apps\EpcEar\EpcServiceEJB-5.08.04_jar\META-INF\MANIFEST.MF"
Make sure that the path supplied to the script is correct

I copy the patch files (from folder patch_0B67E)
but I got the same message
Is there any one can help me solve this problem ?
Dear you, it is better

After you download finish, you insert ISO DVD into DVD drive. And then you run html instruction file. It is very detail and step by step + photo for you.