johnnyballzII

Gallons
Dear you,

1. Actually i do not understand you said about ripped you off????

2. I see you ever downloaded http://www.autorepairmanuals.ws/threads/detroit-diesel-diagnostic-link-8-dddl8-full.22529/

If you get any problem about link or file you can tell us, we will send you again

3. Please tell me detail your trouble, i do not understand.

4. Please seee in the photo, that is gallons you received, so what is your trouble.

really???? you don't see where I bought 3500 gallons and then downloaded the Detroit software dddl8 with activator and received only the activator.....that is being ripped off sir.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
really???? you don't see where I bought 3500 gallons and then downloaded the Detroit software dddl8 with activator and received only the activator.....that is being ripped off sir.
Dear you,

1. I checked for you, please check in your box private to see link and download again full package.

2. Sorry about that, i checked and upload again full package for people.

3. You just download and set up follow instruction, that is 8.0 version that is including 6.0 set up please do not care about that. Please set up and use.

johnnyballzII

Gallons
Dear you,

1. I checked for you, please check in your box private to see link and download again full package.

2. Sorry about that, i checked and upload again full package for people.

3. You just download and set up follow instruction, that is 8.0 version that is including 6.0 set up please do not care about that. Please set up and use.
Thanks, however I already bought a program from a different site because I had a truck to fix. SO this is useless to me now....if you would like to give me back my gallons that would be fine. If not no big deal I'll just continue using the other site for my needs. I believe if you look through your records you will see I have 3 accounts on your site and have spent a lot of money with you and would probably spend more if customer service was better.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
Thanks, however I already bought a program from a different site because I had a truck to fix. SO this is useless to me now....if you would like to give me back my gallons that would be fine. If not no big deal I'll just continue using the other site for my needs. I believe if you look through your records you will see I have 3 accounts on your site and have spent a lot of money with you and would probably spend more if customer service was better.
Yes please check your account. we just sent for you 20 Gallons back. Thanks.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
What is wrong with you people??????? I spent 3500 gallons for that program not 20. You posted the receipt earlier today.....
Dear you, you used 3500 to download this soft and i have sent to you by link donwload in your box private. So now you tell me send you back. What is going on with you?

johnnyballzII

Gallons
Dear you, you used 3500 to download this soft and i have sent to you by link donwload in your box private. So now you tell me send you back. What is going on with you?
You sent me the fucking link two days later!!! like I said earlier I had a truck to fix and couldn't wait days for a program so I found another site MHH and got a even better program for $12.00. Once again thanks for being dishonest crooks.