mesrine_29

Gallons
Can I have your activation Autocom?

Thanks in advance
Hi I wanted the activation for the program.
A greeting.
thanks
Hello,

activation failed
set again
Thank you.
activate file (NEW)
@meserine_29 Can I PM you, or can you PM me? I'd like to ask you a couple questions.
@SuperSport, Ok no problem

Please activate file thanks 20418​

Hi,
Activated

OTHER MEMBERS PATCH YOUR FILE READ FIRST POST!!

SuperSport

Gallons
FileActivation.xml ???

@SuperSport, Ok no problem
I tried to send a Private Message, but it appears your account does not accept Private Messages?

Here is my message, please feel free to private message me and we can chat using email if you prefer:

Hi mesrine_29. I was wondering how the Activation worked on the FileActivaton.xml files. Is there a program that you use to do the activation, or a Script file or something? I am working on making a couple programs that will help members install and activate their Delphi 2013.2.2 programs.

Basically, I would have the forum member download three files. They would run the main installer first. Then, I will create an install program that will copy Update 1 and Patched Main.exe to the Delphi Install Folder. The user will only need to Double Click the file and my installer will copy the files where they need to go. At that point, they will post the FileActivation.xml on the forum as they have been so you can activate the file. Then, they will run my Update 2 program and it will copy Update 2 into the correct folders.

In the mean time, I am reinstalling my Delphi program multiple times on multiple machines for testing, so I don't want to ask you for new activation each time I test the programs. I wonder if you have to pay money to do the activations?

When I finally get my programs working, I will host the files, or allow you to host them if you prefer, and then I will create a YouTube Video showing exactly how it all works and post it onto YouTube.

If this works well and the members are happy with it, I will create programs for future updates and for AutoCom for the members that do not want to use Delphi.

I normally do Videos on XDA Developers for Mobile Phones, but I would like to help here too.

mesrine_29

Gallons
I tried to send a Private Message, but it appears your account does not accept Private Messages?

Here is my message, please feel free to private message me and we can chat using email if you prefer:

Hi mesrine_29. I was wondering how the Activation worked on the FileActivaton.xml files. Is there a program that you use to do the activation, or a Script file or something? I am working on making a couple programs that will help members install and activate their Delphi 2013.2.2 programs.

Basically, I would have the forum member download three files. They would run the main installer first. Then, I will create an install program that will copy Update 1 and Patched Main.exe to the Delphi Install Folder. The user will only need to Double Click the file and my installer will copy the files where they need to go. At that point, they will post the FileActivation.xml on the forum as they have been so you can activate the file. Then, they will run my Update 2 program and it will copy Update 2 into the correct folders.

In the mean time, I am reinstalling my Delphi program multiple times on multiple machines for testing, so I don't want to ask you for new activation each time I test the programs. I wonder if you have to pay money to do the activations?

When I finally get my programs working, I will host the files, or allow you to host them if you prefer, and then I will create a YouTube Video showing exactly how it all works and post it onto YouTube.

If this works well and the members are happy with it, I will create programs for future updates and for AutoCom for the members that do not want to use Delphi.

I normally do Videos on XDA Developers for Mobile Phones, but I would like to help here too.
Possible by Autoplay programme or bat file.
'm thinking too, but lack of time.
In this application, it is necessary to add a drop-down list of choices for different environements and also depending on the version of Windows.

please activate your product
sn 30250
key MKCVYHQYIHNA
THANK YOU

http://chomikuj.pl/arkmilcz/Dokumenty/FileActivation,3181428308.rar
Hi,
Activated

Last edited:

SuperSport

Gallons
Possible by Autoplay programme or bat file.
'm thinking too, but lack of time.
In this application, it is necessary to add a drop-down list of choices for different environements and also depending on the version of Windows.

email:
mesrine29@gmail.com

I have a working program already that will copy the files into the correct directories depending on Windows Version and x86 or x64. I will email you with further info.