torakasu

Gallons
hi thanks for donate. pdf mnual in replys, did you read it? from page 5 to 15 explain were find those files and how to use it. this files only works in file systems of 32bits not for 64 bits. please read carefully and all manual before install. if don't you will need to format computer and start again all process...i hope this will be usefull.

folder: X:\sentinel_vUSB_Emulator\sentinel_vUSB_Emulator\vusbus\ (X is unit letter)

please read manual again and check pages from 5 to 15 to understand proces. good luck.

ammm

Gallons
hi thanks for donate. pdf mnual in replys, did you read it? from page 5 to 15 explain were find those files and how to use it. this files only works in file systems of 32bits not for 64 bits. please read carefully and all manual before install. if don't you will need to format computer and start again all process...i hope this will be usefull.

folder: X:\sentinel_vUSB_Emulator\sentinel_vUSB_Emulator\vusbus\ (X is unit letter)

please read manual again and check pages from 5 to 15 to understand proces. good luck.
Hello,

You are welcome!

I have read the manual again, but still have the same problem. When I open the RAR of the first DVD, the folder doesn't appear, as you can see in the next image:

View attachment 1882

Thanks

ammm

Gallons
Hello torakasu,

Now I have downloaded all the CNH EST DVDs, and I have searched for the folder :\sentinel_vUSB_Emulator\sentinel_vUSB_Emulator\vusbus\ but it is not on any DVD. I have posted a screen capture of the content of the first DVD, and you can see all the files on it. There is not sentinel_vUSB_Emulator folder, and neither NETFRAMEWORK one. With the downloaded files, your tutorial is useless, because there is no activation-dongle files.

I understand the installation procedure, and I have been searching for info about the Sentinel vusb, and I can get the Sentinel somewhere on the internet, but I need the reg file of the dongle to run it correctly, as you know.

Can you upload, at least the "sentinel_vUSB_Emulator" folder :D?

Thanks, and sorry about my insistence.

Last edited:

ammm

Gallons
Thanks for the upload!

I'll try to install it today if I have time. When I do, I will write here to tell you my success

ammm

Gallons
Hello friends!

I've installed the program following exactly the procedure explained on the PDF document. The program runs perfect!

However, I thought that the program have technical procedures of the machinery, and appears to be only a diagnostic tool (that without cable, is useless for me).

Anyway, thank you very much!