IAmOrion

Gallons
Thanks for the download. As others have said this IS GERMAN. The setup is multulangual, but the TIS itself is NOT.
But still, thanks for the download - still worth having :)

Shari

Gallons
can anyone Help ? i Unrar the 001 File even the Main File of the 10 iso Files .. so far so good ,there is an Folder called bmw /win95/TIS and in there there is also a Setup.exe . so i install the sysadm blablablaa ...and if I wanna install TIS itself in this sysadm programm it pops up a message "TIS Setup files can't be found !!! whats wrong there? ? can tell me someone the exactly install steps ?? and yes i Run this on a virtuall Windows xp machine

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
can anyone Help ? i Unrar the 001 File even the Main File of the 10 iso Files .. so far so good ,there is an Folder called bmw /win95/TIS and in there there is also a Setup.exe . so i install the sysadm blablablaa ...and if I wanna install TIS itself in this sysadm programm it pops up a message "TIS Setup files can't be found !!! whats wrong there? ? can tell me someone the exactly install steps ?? and yes i Run this on a virtuall Windows xp machine
Dear you this is the link please check more here

Automotive Manuals, Softwares
http://www.autorepairmanuals.ws/forums/automotive-manuals-softwares.342/