Autoequipment

Manager
Gallons

BMW TIS 02-2009 Multilangual

Download this document, you need 0 Gallons
Download Now
BMW TIS 02-2009 Multilangual

Here it is the LATEST Version about BMW TIS ---> 02-2009
Language : multilangual ( english, german, french, greek, dutch, spanish and more )

How to Extract:

Step 1: Download all 10 Parts
Step 2: Extract every parts by ISO Ultra
Step 3: Copy all 10 parts .001,.002,.003,.004... into a folder
Step 4: Use JOIN software to join all 10 those files.

Please download "The Fastest File Splitter and Joiner" in this link

http://www.autorepairmanuals.ws/threads/software-for-support-automotive.23871/

Last edited by a moderator:

mrxeoto

Gallons
He probably got this from mhhauto website (for free), so its not in english, The TIS and KDS are all in german.
I wouldnt bother with this download unless you're German. The latest (last) version would still be 2007.12.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
He probably got this from mhhauto website (for free), so its not in english, The TIS and KDS are all in german.
I wouldnt bother with this download unless you're German. The latest (last) version would still be 2007.12.
Dear you, this is version multilanguage. It is not just English.

MarioP3

Gallons
This is not a multilingual version, it is German only. Here is the label information direct from the extracted files:

YPE=TIS
VERSION=3.0
XREF=TIS V3.0
NUMBER=1
IDENT=1
INSTALL=YES
CONTENT="01 50 9 788 170 De (V1)"
LANG=GER
COUNTRY=DE
DATE=02/2009

Well German works for me. Hope I can find something close to this date in English as well.

For what it is worth, the original poster is correct, there are multiple languages available for the INSTALLATION of the TIS and Sysadmin, but the end result is that the DATA is in German.

Last edited:

MarioP3

Gallons
How install BMW TIS 02-2009 ?
Not setup
Once you've managed to get it into an ISO format (which isn't easy from the convoluted form the files are stored in and required using multiple file relinking and extractions) then you run the "Setup" program in the "WIN95\BMW" folder on the DVD. I would recommend first installing the ODBC drivers first from the WIN95\ODBC folder (again Setup). Do not run the complete install if running on at least Windows 7 as it fails. Run the "Custom install" and then modify the "Desktop drivers" options. to use only the "MS Access Driver" and the "Engine components" and the "Help Files". Then once that is completed successfully, run the WIN92\BMW\Setup.exe program. This installs the SysAdmin application which you then actually install the TIS from.

Have fun.