suskunx

Gallons
For use devool2 need Techtool 2.02 up version. Are you have Techtool 2.2 up open devtool.
Devtool get all paramere for machine. Have level 3 and 4 parametre in normal techtool. For change special parametre need devtool.
1- For Use Devtool need Techtool 2.02 up version
2-Open Devtooll and set all parametre setting. After that devtool set all parametre level 3 and 4 for to you.
3. After setting all paramatre Join Techtool connect machine and go program "parametre setting"
4. You see al parametre for machine and change parametre what do you want.
go and enjoy
For support and question add me on skype:suskunyolcum l am always online

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
For use devool2 need Techtool 2.02 up version. Are you have Techtool 2.2 up open devtool.
Devtool get all paramere for machine. Have level 3 and 4 parametre in normal techtool. For change special parametre need devtool.
1- For Use Devtool need Techtool 2.02 up version
2-Open Devtooll and set all parametre setting. After that devtool set all parametre level 3 and 4 for to you.
3. After setting all paramatre Join Techtool connect machine and go program "parametre setting"
4. You see al parametre for machine and change parametre what do you want.
go and enjoy
For support and question add me on skype:suskunyolcum l am always online
Can you take and guide by Photo. Thanks.

suskunx

Gallons
Yes it work with nexiq. But you need techtool sorfware. it is for techtool 2.2 up. Firstly install techtool after that use devtool2 more info add me skype:suskunyolcum
good Lucky

Delkraft

Gallons
Yes it work with nexiq. But you need techtool sorfware. it is for techtool 2.2 up. Firstly install techtool after that use devtool2 more info add me skype:suskunyolcum
good Lucky
good Lucky

I have the version that ships with nexiq : VCADS Pro 2.35. okay?
good Lucky