Master

Cleaner
Gallons
After you download all. Please set up software to read ISO file "Daemon Tools Pro Advanced". And then you extrect by this soft.

Extract everyfile into a folder and then you use a soft "join and split" to become a winrar file. Good luck.

Dusty14

Dusty
Gallons
Corrupt files - any solution?

Hello,
I have downloaded this file and the DC file and replaced in the installation directory.
I have used daemon tools to extract the files and winrar to extract the archive. There are a heap of error indicating corrupt files.
I have downloaded the update files for PTT but these are only a database update.
These are the errors from winrar;
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Checksum error in TT_2.01.00-FULL\t\dotNET35Setup\dotnetfx35.exe. The file is corrupt
! \Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Checksum error in TT_2.01.00-FULL\t\Packages\DC\DCDBA.msi. The file is corrupt
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Checksum error in TT_2.01.00-FULL\t\Packages\GX\GradeXInstall.msi. The file is corrupt
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Checksum error in TT_2.01.00-FULL\t\Packages\TechToolCore\TechToolInstallerVolvo.msi. The file is corrupt
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Checksum error in TT_2.01.00-FULL\t\Packages\VCADSPRO\setup.exe. The file is corrupt
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Checksum error in TT_2.01.00-FULL\updates\TT_Update_2.01.10.exe. The file is corrupt
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Checksum error in TT_2.01.00-FULL\updates\TT_Update_2.01.21.exe. The file is corrupt
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: The file "TT_2.01.00-FULL\t\SQLExpress\Setup\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Binn\schemas\sqlserver\2004\07\" header is corrupt
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Corrupt header is found

I can fix the dotnet one easy enough, the DCDBA is fixed, but the GradeXInstall, TechToolInstallerVolvo, setup and TT_Updates are a problem.

I have donated $20 to the forum for thes files and sofar I have no working solution. Can anyone help with this please?

Thanks.

UPDATE: Found that Daemon Tools did not work extracting files -- used ultraiso to extract iso files and all worked as planned - no corruptions.

Thanks!

Last edited:

sundesh

Gallons
Corrupt files - any solution?

Hello,
I have downloaded this file and the DC file and replaced in the installation directory.
I have used daemon tools to extract the files and winrar to extract the archive. There are a heap of error indicating corrupt files.
I have downloaded the update files for PTT but these are only a database update.
These are the errors from winrar;
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Checksum error in TT_2.01.00-FULL\t\dotNET35Setup\dotnetfx35.exe. The file is corrupt
! \Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Checksum error in TT_2.01.00-FULL\t\Packages\DC\DCDBA.msi. The file is corrupt
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Checksum error in TT_2.01.00-FULL\t\Packages\GX\GradeXInstall.msi. The file is corrupt
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Checksum error in TT_2.01.00-FULL\t\Packages\TechToolCore\TechToolInstallerVolvo.msi. The file is corrupt
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Checksum error in TT_2.01.00-FULL\t\Packages\VCADSPRO\setup.exe. The file is corrupt
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Checksum error in TT_2.01.00-FULL\updates\TT_Update_2.01.10.exe. The file is corrupt
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Checksum error in TT_2.01.00-FULL\updates\TT_Update_2.01.21.exe. The file is corrupt
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: The file "TT_2.01.00-FULL\t\SQLExpress\Setup\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Binn\schemas\sqlserver\2004\07\" header is corrupt
! Volvo PTT 2.01 VCADS 3.RAR: Corrupt header is found

I can fix the dotnet one easy enough, the DCDBA is fixed, but the GradeXInstall, TechToolInstallerVolvo, setup and TT_Updates are a problem.

I have donated $20 to the forum for thes files and sofar I have no working solution. Can anyone help with this please?

Thanks.

UPDATE: Found that Daemon Tools did not work extracting files -- used ultraiso to extract iso files and all worked as planned - no corruptions.

Thanks!
I can activate this for you