nashinkhan

Gallons
This is to inform you about a recent purchase I made through the site. The file being VOLVO all training set 8.5GB.

So as I got access to the file after the purchase, i opened the drive link. It contained 2 Notes file. One being a mega link & another description.

The mega links were broken that is all the files had been removed and the other note which contained links.

Upon downloading the files the system automatically deletes them due files being contaminated by virus

Request you send a clean copy of link or if not please refund the gallons so I can buy some other manuals.

Support

Cleaner
Gallons
This is to inform you about a recent purchase I made through the site. The file being VOLVO all training set 8.5GB.

So as I got access to the file after the purchase, i opened the drive link. It contained 2 Notes file. One being a mega link & another description.

The mega links were broken that is all the files had been removed and the other note which contained links.

Upon downloading the files the system automatically deletes them due files being contaminated by virus

Request you send a clean copy of link or if not please refund the gallons so I can buy some other manuals.
Please check your mail again