nidi06

Gallons
Dear you, please see clear in topic. He never says with you that is English language or Vietnammes language. I used it the cover is Vietnamese language and if you access more you will see English language. If you want you download. He can not know about your model and suitble with your model.
Dear you,

He says nothing about the language because he wants people to pay donations..
All the people except you that downloaded this f*** s*** complain about the language.
If there is English language, please do some PrntScreens and show us how to change the language.
Because we are unable to read Vietnamese.
Last but not least.. proper manuals indicate the codes of the model. He indicates nothing and off course he does not replies to emails and messages.

DONT DOWNLOAD - DONT DONATE - ITS A SCAM

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
Dear you,

He says nothing about the language because he wants people to pay donations..
All the people except you that downloaded this f*** s*** complain about the language.
If there is English language, please do some PrntScreens and show us how to change the language.
Because we are unable to read Vietnamese.
Last but not least.. proper manuals indicate the codes of the model. He indicates nothing and off course he does not replies to emails and messages.

DONT DOWNLOAD - DONT DONATE - ITS A SCAM

Dear you, i told you. The cover of this manual is Vietnames language and if you access more that is English language as photo you see. Are you ok?

nidi06

Gallons
Dear you, i told you. The cover of this manual is Vietnames language and if you access more that is English language as photo you see. Are you ok?
Dear you, can you show us how to "access more"?

PLEASE SEND MY MONEY BACK

ITS A SCAM - DONT DOWNLOAD - DONT DONATE