mcartier

Gallons
I got the file open and follow the directions and the program does not work. I am running windows 7 64 bit. Is there an issue with this? I get the screen where the est asks for the key. I also don't see the .rar file the post was mentioning earlier. Thanks. Also if i hit activate i get an error.DB_ex.
Thanks
I also downloaded the 7.8 version, and there is no change in the result. Still cant get by the "install subscription key and continue" screen.
Thanks
work to 8.0
only 32 bist

f you did not have CNH EST installed on your PC before
1) extract cnh78act.rar archive
2) start CNH EST installation.
3) when you will see message that USB dongle is not found, run cnh_act_78.exe
4) press ''Full activation' button
the system will detect a new device and will set up it. Wait for completion.
5) Press Retry Button in EST. Installation will be processed. if you will see message that USB dongle is not found later again, then wait 5 sec and press Retry

ABOrepuestos

Gallons
Not working

Ok, I Install the program but I have a problem.

is easy my software not detect the emulator install, and not working.

Please hell me, I install the version EST 8.0 but when appear the window ask me for the dongle key, I push install key emulator, then the emulador installing appear a windows, Ok Done, I push retry in the EST program, but this program not run I push retry , retry , retry, but nothing.

Please help me.

Sorry for my english, I'm Spanish and I only know a little English.

cornjsag

Gallons
Ok, I Install the program but I have a problem.

is easy my software not detect the emulator install, and not working.

Please hell me, I install the version EST 8.0 but when appear the window ask me for the dongle key, I push install key emulator, then the emulador installing appear a windows, Ok Done, I push retry in the EST program, but this program not run I push retry , retry , retry, but nothing.

Please help me.

Sorry for my english, I'm Spanish and I only know a little English.
Installing Windows 32 bit only. This may be your mistake.

justaguy

Gallons
I installed it with windows 7 32 bit and it works perfectly. Thank You. Does anyone know how to use the engineering unlock? Thanks again for all the help.

justaguy

Gallons
Hi everybody. I am having an issue with est. I have been running version 8.0 with no issues. I received a disk for est version 8.1. It is labelled that it needs 8.0 to be installed to run. With that i updated the est and tried to run with the emulator. The emulator gave me access to install 8.1 but when 8.1 is installed it will not allow it to run because it is looking for version 8.0. Any help with this would be appreciated. Im sure somebody here is far smarter than i am. Thanks a lot for any help that can be given. I would post 8.1 to the site but i'm not sure how to do that either.

ps. I tried to start a new thread but i'm not sure that i have permission for that.

Last edited:

Marek22

Gallons
With instruction that follows EST ver. 8.0 requires win 7 64bit (in my work on 32 bit)
or higher
But the most important is the use actyvator so there was an earlier EST installation on another key .If that is unfortunately only disc format, unless someone knows what keys should be removed from the register.
I tried different programs to clean your registry and disk format only allowed to run p [M NUMBER.

Someone earlier asked how to get access to serwice manual.
None version of EST is not in itself a service manual. Only the diagnostic procedures for specific trouble codes.
During the installation, the installer asks ver 8.0 to insert the disc ver. 7.6 installs where the current diagnostic procedures for ver 7.6 Diagnostic procedures for new machines are only available online through the program - as I'm not mistaken - E TIM which installs come together with ver.8.0. Even on this forum asking if anyone has access to update your online order or download the latest documentation. Although I do not know if I can download to disk if it is only available online.

After installing ver 7.6 on the disk \ C is one more interesting thing
These are the two files. ACDDS that do not already install the ver 8.0 if anyone is able to
Remove the password from the files that you can use them independently from installed on version EST

sorry for my english

Last edited: