Javor

Gallons
Please some help. I just downloaded it, but i can't install it. When I run iso image, nothing happens. I've got Win 10. Thanks

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
Please some help. I just downloaded it, but i can't install it. When I run iso image, nothing happens. I've got Win 10. Thanks
Dear you, should install on win xp or win 7 32 bit better. We are not sure about Win 10 because it is very new.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
Dear you, if you can not open ISO file so please check your ISO software first

And then make sure you download finish DVD ISO, if you download not finish so you can not open it.

Javor

Gallons
Dear you, if you can not open ISO file so please check your ISO software first

And then make sure you download finish DVD ISO, if you download not finish so you can not open it.
I can open it, but autorun do nothing and I can not find some setup file too.

Next, which finish DVD you mean? I downloaded all 7 DVDs from link on Mega, no further.

One another question: This is full programe or only datadisc and I need older version of Service Advisor? Because this is my first installation of this software.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
I can open it, but autorun do nothing and I can not find some setup file too.

Next, which finish DVD you mean? I downloaded all 7 DVDs from link on Mega, no further.

One another question: This is full programe or only datadisc and I need older version of Service Advisor? Because this is my first installation of this software.
Dear you please check in your box private to see link donwload DVD set up