johnsnow

Gallons

John Deere PLD files Encryptor/Decryptor

Download this document, you need 0 Gallons
Download Now
Hi guys,

Did anyone had a chance to try the John Deere PLD Encryptor/Decryptor? I am going to buy the soft, just wanted some advice if someone has any info on this.

Also, does anyone have any PLD files to share? They seem really hard to get. And available only at JD server for emplyees.

Thx in advance!

johnsnow

Gallons
Files

So now i have the pld file editor, if anyone wants to edit sth let me know. I can edit it as you like and send it back to you, just wanna know if it works well. And desperately need a PLD for an ATC controller. Any model.

Thx

in0012

Gallons
So now i have the pld file editor, if anyone wants to edit sth let me know. I can edit it as you like and send it back to you, just wanna know if it works well. And desperately need a PLD for an ATC controller. Any model.

Thx
Where did you get the program? I would also like to have it. I can get you ATC payload for 6020 series tractor since they are all the same

lmcklmck

Gallons
Hi guys,

Did anyone had a chance to try the John Deere PLD Encryptor/Decryptor? I am going to buy the soft, just wanted some advice if someone has any info on this.

Also, does anyone have any PLD files to share? They seem really hard to get. And available only at JD server for emplyees.

Thx in advance!
Hello friend, I have access to payloads and also buy the editor but I could not run the modified file ...... you have knowledge of how to make? to share information ...... Greetings