Forky

Gallons
hi, the date for 4.26 is 01/10/2012

best regards
Hello, do I have to set back the OS date to 2012 to make this work? So this should be used in a Virtual Machine to keep it working?

thanks for the informations, I have not seen any installation instructions/suggestions for this package and would be great if you could explain to me how to best use it. thanks

Peppo1977

Gallons
Hello, do I have to set back the OS date to 2012 to make this work? So this should be used in a Virtual Machine to keep it working?

thanks for the informations, I have not seen any installation instructions/suggestions for this package and would be great if you could explain to me how to best use it. thanks
hi friend,
jungheinrich it's very difficult.when you install SC, can you run for 6 month. After the programm expire! You dont can cameback the date. when the programm expire you must reinstall security client for that version.
bye

Forky

Gallons
hi friend,
jungheinrich it's very difficult.when you install SC, can you run for 6 month. After the programm expire! You dont can cameback the date. when the programm expire you must reinstall security client for that version.
bye
ok, but cannot this be resolved with a Virtual Machine like with the Linde software? thanks!

Forky

Gallons
I installed SC and got this code:
0002-0043-vq7n-81rj-omu1

please give me an activation code, thanks