Master

Cleaner
Gallons

How to earn many...many credits on our forum?

1. How many credits do i have?

2. How to earn many credits?

3. Why am i lost credits?

There are some questions. I'm sure that you will have wonders about credits on our forum. Don't worry. We will explain clear for you as below. Please don't hesitate to contact us to know clear about your credits. Because there is your benefits. When you have many credits you will download many good documents and otherwise you can not download more

There are some informations about credits on forum that members should know. There for you can know about your credits you have.

- New members : Bonus 50 Credits

- Reply a topic : 10 Credits

- Members has good reply: Bonus 50-200 Credits

- Member opens a topic: 50 Credits

- Member clicks on " Thank" button: Bonus 1-5 Credit

+ Member has articles from 1-100: bonus 1 credit

+ Member has articles from 100-500: bonus 2 credits

+ Member has articles from 500-1000: bonus 3 credits

+ Member has articles from 1000-2000: bonus 4 credits

+ Member has articles from 2000-...: bonus 5 credits

- Member workes hard in month: Bonus 1000 Credits ( Mod and admin confirm)

- Member works hard in week: Bonus 200 Credits ( Mod and admin confirm)

- Member has birthday: Bonus 100 Credits

- Member post a good document: Bonus 100-500 Credits

- Who is spam : They will be lost 100 Credits

- Register many nicks with the same one IP, so they can be spam to get credits: lock IP forever

- Member has a onece Vote: Bonus 50 Credits

- Member has documents that many people download from them: Bonus 50% of the credits that you have put

Congatulations

DogLove

Gallons
Thanks and im glad i found this website brother, it is very useful. I will contribute in whatever way i can.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
Dear my mates

There are things that members should note. There are many ways for you to earn many credits. We just want to share things we have but you should do better to get those things from us. Almost new members will not like when you found this but you don't worry about that. We don't take anything from you. If you do a lot you would be received things you derseve to get. And the donation is the way for sus to say thankful to all you who have contributed to our forum.
Thank for you care much about forum.

Imran

Gallons
Thank you, this is great for new members so that they know exactly what to do to earn credit points.