Someone777

Gallons
Dear all, not just you even though all member on forum. After you post on forum the admin's forum must check again about the contents, the title, the link and the credits. Because we do for better.
Yes I understand that, but as jhony mo said, anyone is free to set the credit they want for something they share, there are some applications for 3000 credits for example.. so anyway, are there certain rules for the credit setting? and I understand that's applied on everyone, I'm wondering for everyone I guess.

archietot

Gallons
i think its time to make a thread about credits setting for ex.old service manual is range 50 to 100 but if it is rare it will go 500 and up.make a multiple choice that member choose a credit.this is only my suggestion.i want to upload a software but im fear to make it zero and everybody download free.

sapsap

Gallons
i think its time to make a thread about credits setting for ex.old service manual is range 50 to 100 but if it is rare it will go 500 and up.make a multiple choice that member choose a credit.this is only my suggestion.i want to upload a software but im fear to make it zero and everybody download free.
thanks for suggestion leave it to administrator

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
Dear you, you do not worry. All topic on forum admin must check first. If it is ok they leave as before. You can not put so high or so low. Do you understand?