tronix.autorepair

Gallons
salamat kabayan
i think toyota is busy
kabayan!
thank you for the video upload.
please correct me if i'm wrong.
we can only open the body electrical section on this video and it only show some body system "BLOCK" diagrams.
this also do not cover the engine control's detailed schematics.
what i needed is the content in the "Electrical Wiring Diagrams" , "wiring diagrams" that contains the full schematic diagrams and connector figures for engine control, injector driver, integration relays etc...

reason why i needed the full schematic diagrams is that i am working on a JDM hiace (right hand drive) which was converted to left hand drive by other techs and mess up the wirings and now it is a no start unit.
i think some folders are missing in this iso file.
anyway, i really appreciate that you take your time making the video upload.

and to make it clear to administrators, i am not after a refund for my credits, i am just not happy losing my credits due to people who are "selling" an un-tested files...

salamat uli Kabayan!
MABUHAY ang AUTOREPAIRMANUALS!

tronix.autorepair

Gallons
these are the missing files:

Hiace 2012/Data/intranet.toyotaperu.com.pe/tdp_sit/data/TOYOTA/HIACE/rm04z5e/ewd/ewd/contents/
menu/system/title/ENG.html

Hiace 2012/Data/intranet.toyotaperu.com.pe/tdp_sit/data/TOYOTA/HIACE/rm04z5e/ewd/ewd/contents/menu/
system/title/TM.html

Hiace 2012/Data/intranet.toyotaperu.com.pe/tdp_sit/data/TOYOTA/HIACE/rm04z5e/ewd/ewd/contents/menu/
system/title/BRA.html

system/title/HVAC.html

system/title/SRS.html.

system/title/SEC.html.

and more more more.....

i hope TOYOTA is still alive to extend help finding these files...

Last edited:

tronix.autorepair

Gallons
ok i will check
pls.check if this is your looking for
still, i could not find what i needed from this manual.
some files are really missing from the electrical wiring section.
i really appreciate all the assistance you have extended Kabayan.
anyway, i already gave up hope finding what i am looking for.
i also hope that posters like "TOYOTA" refrains from uploading an incomplete manuals like this one.
they should personally check what they are uploading/selling.

lastly, i hope that in the future, ADMINISTRATORS should also look into these issues.

thanks much.

View attachment 11503

Last edited:

sapsap

Gallons
i am also hope that toyota response if not i upload a pdf file of toyota electrical wiring.....hi toyota we miss you :100:

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
Dear all, this manual is operated by Internet Explorer but you must set up "SVGView". Please go to this site "http://www.adobe.com/devnet/svg/adobe-svg-viewer-download-area.html" to download newest version and then open by Internet Explorer. Good Luck.