VMware Rocla, Mitsubishi, CAT, Unicarriers, TCM TruckTool 3.7.1 Diagnostic Forklift Truck [03.2021] Unlimited VMware

denisshhevkin

Gallons
Hello. How can I change the access level in Rocla, Mits, Cat DiagnosticsTool? I purchased this program for the purpose of updating the firmware, and the Service level does not allow this.

denisshhevkin

Gallons
Dear friend, only extract & use it, what is your problem?
Yes that's right. The program starts, but the Rocla, Mits, Cat DiagnosticsTool included in it has the Service access level. This access level does not allow the machine's firmware to be updated. To change the access level, I need to know the username and password, and they were not provided.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
Yes that's right. The program starts, but the Rocla, Mits, Cat DiagnosticsTool included in it has the Service access level. This access level does not allow the machine's firmware to be updated. To change the access level, I need to know the username and password, and they were not provided.
Yes friend, that all in this version program. There will not be full all function access as like you think.

BigBoss1

Driver
Gallons
Rocla, Mitsubishi, CAT, Unicarriers, TCM TruckTool 3.7.1 Diagnostic Forklift Truck [03.2021] Unlimited VMware