julianos

Gallons
Hello, I have downloaded and installed the software, but I cannot find a way to start it up and register it. I didn't find an explanation on how to crack or active it. Could you help me out please

julianos

Gallons
Hello, I have downloaded and installed the software, but I cannot find a way to start it up and register it. I didn't find an explanation on how to crack or active it. Could you help me out please
Dear Master, please Help me out on installing this software. I did not see anything in the files that could possibly get me thru registration. Please take a moment to help me. Thank you in advance

julianos

Gallons
could Someone Anyone help out

On how to Activate. No crack in the download No explanation on how to crack. Please HELP

julianos

Gallons
dear you, instructions file is in txt file. Please check in the folder after you download already.
there is no real instructions. The file contain a number and pointer to *.bat file that do nothing good. Please stop selling crap to people. Either help us, or delete this non usable software. Thank you

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
there is no real instructions. The file contain a number and pointer to *.bat file that do nothing good. Please stop selling crap to people. Either help us, or delete this non usable software. Thank you

Instructions

1. Run ptt111.bat
2. Input PTT: M333422