Master

Cleaner
Gallons
well i see this downloads are currupted or its missing a file i see the download is 1.68gb and i got 1,314,988,210 if some one can help me out with this thanks. also do i have to pay for it again if or if it gets fixt?
Hi you, everything is ok. Please try again. I have sent link to your box. Please check.

re1vaj

Gallons
im still getting the same problem i redownloaded it and nothing its telling me its corrupted i can't take out the iso it tells me a error and stops the process. ill try again in the morning. can some one els download it and see if they get the same thing or is just me thanks

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
im still getting the same problem i redownloaded it and nothing its telling me its corrupted i can't take out the iso it tells me a error and stops the process. ill try again in the morning. can some one els download it and see if they get the same thing or is just me thanks
Which the part you are getting. Please tell us. We will sovle for you. Don't worry.

D

Deleted member 62760

Updates?

Hello,
Does it support updates using network updates?
Thank you.
All the best

pchehal

Gallons
hello, I have tried joining the files and then extracting them with no luck. I am not getting ptt111.bat file as mentioned in instructions. I am not sure which part is the issue. Could you please look into to it and let me know.
Thanks