TurboTransAm

Gallons

Threads and uploads are gone ?

Hi, yesterday when i joined the forum, i made over 20 new threads and uploaded service manuals in the "Automotive Forum - Auto workshop & Service Manuals"
I could not find the correct folders to make a new thread and upload, as they where not created for the brands i was uploading (BRP, Polaris, Kawasaki, Yamaha) These folders should be made, or maybe make a Powersports / Recreationalproducts board, where people can upload files for ATV, Snowmobiles, Jet ski and Motor bikes etc.

Well anyway, today, i cant find any of the over 20 posts/uploads i did yesterday ? Where are they ? Deleted or what happened ? Also, i´m not sure if i fully understand how the Gallons system work, but i´m still at 0 gallons even after over 20 threads and uploads my first day at the forum :-/

Support

Cleaner
Gallons
Dear you,

1. Thanks for coming and sharing on forum

2. We have seen you post serveral manual on forum but we removed already

Because:

- You manuals is no describe detail clear

- You attached file directly on forum

TurboTransAm

Gallons
Dear you,

- You manuals is no describe detail clear

- You attached file directly on forum
I could not find the correct folders to make a new thread and upload, as they where not created for the brands i was uploading (BRP, Polaris, Kawasaki, Yamaha) These folders should be made, or maybe make a Powersports / Recreationalproducts board, where people can upload files for ATV, Snowmobiles, Jet ski and Motor bikes etc.
As i wrote in my first post, i could not find any folders or board for recreational / Powersports products, so i uploded directly to the "Automotive Forum - Auto workshop and manuals" board - thinking the admins would move these uploads to the correct folder - or make a new board/folders for these.

Could you make a Powersport board, with sub folders for Yamaha, BRP, Polaris, and/or ATV, Jetski, snowmobiles, motorcycle/motorbike, so i have a place to upload these service manuals then ???

My interests are in recreational products, VAG & Pontiac cars. If i cant contribute and upload manuals and info for my interest, then there is no point for me to become a member on the forum - if my uploads gets deleted and not made new boards or folders for these uploads by the admins. I´m not really into heavy equipment. But there is missing folder for Pontiac. Missing folder for Yamaha, No folder for BRP, no folder for Polaris, No Kawasaki, So all in all, there is missing a Recreational / Powersport board with sub folders for these brands to upload to.

I´m not sure what you mean by: "Your manuals is no describe details clear". Do you mean: Your manuals does not describe details about the manuals clearly ? And what do you mean by that ? This is starting to become a little bit confusing... :-/ Please advice where i can upload these service manuals.

Last edited:

TurboTransAm

Gallons
Hello ? Can i get a reply from any of the admins on this matter ? What do members on this forum do, if they have a manual for a brand that is not made a sub folder to upload ? As an example, there is not any Hanomag sub folder in the Heavy Equipment forum. So where should a Hanomag D600 manual be uploaded then ? As i wrote in my previous post, can someone of the admins make a Powersport Board, with subfolders for BRP, Yamaha, Polaris, Kawasaki, Suzuki etc.. ?

TurboTransAm

Gallons
Yes, please read my previous post again. Where do i upload service manuals for BRP, Yamaha, Polaris, Kawasaki, Suzuki etc (Powersports/recreation products) (Snowmobile, Jetski, Outboard engines, Motorcycles etc) Is this something you want on the forum, or just cars and heavy equipment ? If so, could you make a Powersport board with subfolder for ea. brand ?

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
Yes, please read my previous post again. Where do i upload service manuals for BRP, Yamaha, Polaris, Kawasaki, Suzuki etc (Powersports/recreation products) (Snowmobile, Jetski, Outboard engines, Motorcycles etc) Is this something you want on the forum, or just cars and heavy equipment ? If so, could you make a Powersport board with subfolder for ea. brand ?
Yes we removed already, we told already, you are violation.