Master

Cleaner
Gallons

The reasons of donation to our forum?

The reasons of donation to our forum?

We want to show how much you care about our forum? With web hosting, domain, and advertising costs, it's expensive to keep our forum up and running. Currently, all of the expensive come right out of the administrator's pocket. That's why we create a method for all you to donate and help us stay online.

We will be thankful for all donations, big and small. 100% of donations will be used for our forums by the credits, and none of it will be unlimitted and you can not download anythings you want on our forum. To get started, simply enter an amount below and click Donate.

There is a board that describe, you have to donate to have these credits. We are always to need helper of finance to run our forum. Thank so much.

All informations about the credits you can see more as link below:

http://www.autorepairmanuals.ws/f209/

Best Regard

Behalf for admins
Master

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
i just make another donation again. how long it takes to get the credit?

Hi you. We sent credit to you. We will send to you after we received your email and we know clear that that is mail of your nick. Do you understand.

jakob

Gallons
Question

Dear Forum,

i´ve just donated 20 USD via paypal.
I received the message, that my account was raised by 2400 credits, but my credit counter still shows 0 .
Is there anything else i have to do?

LGVictoria

Gallons
Need Credits for Donation $10

I donated $10 2 days ago. I've sent the receipt and have asked 3 times for the credits. I still have not received. I really need these credits. Can you please give them to me? Thanks!