Driver
Gallons

Perkins EST 2016C KG + Instruction

Download this document, you need 0 Gallons
Download Now
Perkins EST 2016C KG + Instruction

Pass: THANKS + PM Email "autorepairmanuals.ws@gmail.com"

1. Intall Cat ET2017A

2. When the intallation completed successfuly, copy and replace comet exe and cometdll.dll in the installed directory.
(32bit operating system) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Offboard Information Products\2017A\Comet
(64bit operating system) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Offboard Information Products\2017A\Comet

3. copy and replace cometdll.dll and flashserver.dll in the installed directory.
(32bit operating system) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Offboard Information Products\2017A\Flash
(64bit operating system) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Offboard Information Products\2017A\Flash

4. Go to My Computer properties, advanced system settings, Environment Variables. check that the following environment is available:

Variable: CATLMD_LICENSE_FILE
Value: C:\FlexLM\License.dat

If the above environment is not available, click new and create. See photos

5. Go to descktop and right click the ET2017A shortcut then properties then compatibility, tick run this program as administrator, apply and ok.

6. Run ET2017A on descktop, a license dialog will now pop up with your computer hardware ID. Copy the hardware ID and shutdown the ET Run NetworkSIS and look for your network MAC ID copy and send to me the HARDWARE ID AND THE NETWORK MAC ID so this will be used to generate the license dat file and the answer code.

7. Close ET and wait until you recieve the answer code and license dat file from me. copy the FlexLM folder that you recieved from me to disk C:\ .Run ET copy and paste the answer code that you recieved from me to the answer code section of the activation dialog and click ok. NOW ET2017A IS ACTIVATED BUT NOT FINISHED.

8. Now stop the ET connection, wait until it's completely stop. Click winflash menu in the ET screen, the license dialog will pop up again paste the answer code you recieved from me and click ok. Now close ET, go to desktop and right click ET shortcut then select properties then compatibility then uncheck run as administrator, appy and ok.

9. That's all done!!!!!!!