Edson Caldeira

Gallons
thanks it´s working but now my SIS and ET stop Working I believe it´s because of the MAC address that is different or the license.dat file that we have to copy to the flexlm folder. do you know how can I have the 3 programs working together?

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
thanks it´s working but now my SIS and ET stop Working I believe it´s because of the MAC address that is different or the license.dat file that we have to copy to the flexlm folder. do you know how can I have the 3 programs working together?
Dear you this is Perkins EST we are not sure about SIS and ET please check again.

shinigamix2x

Gallons
You can't run both Perkins EST and CAT ET off the same Operating system due to license conflict. However,
You can have two partitions on your Laptop's Hard-Drive. One partition with Windows of your choice (XP, Win7, Win 8 or 10) installed for CAT ET, and the other Partition with Windows of your choice for Perkins EST. So now you can dual boot to select which windows you need for your task.