softall

Gallons

Man Workshop Infosystem (MAN WIS) 2013

Download this document, you need 0 Gallons
Download Now

MAN WIS - is a program with dealer repair manuals and trucks and buses MAN. This program is full of information for the repair, maintenance, vehicle diagnostics, as well as electrical wiring MAN.

Installation

This disk image is mounted as drive L. If the disc is not L, then MANWIS folder to copy to any other and use the file in the folder MANWISUser.ini Prog, then - MANWIS.exe.
in the folder X: \ MANWIS \ Data \ PDF files added from previous hands. If you do not open text files, then open Adobe Reader - Edit - Settings - trust manager - Edit - allow PDF files access to all sites - OK. Who needs e. schemes print them (2x2) or - monitor output with a diagonal over a meter.
If the image is mounted, some pages do not print.

Release: 2013
Language: Multilingual
Tablet: Not required

jgb974

Gallons
Hello,

I am Jean Guy, new to this forum, which I find very resourceful, I am running a transport company in DRCongo, I downloaded the program unzipped it on my hard disc, the only step to do is updating the manwisuser.ini with the current location of the program in your hard disc.

the only problem is 75% in russian, any 100% in english or french?

Thanks,

JG

rtop

Gallons
Install Steps

Hello,

I am Jean Guy, new to this forum, which I find very resourceful, I am running a transport company in DRCongo, I downloaded the program unzipped it on my hard disc, the only step to do is updating the manwisuser.ini with the current location of the program in your hard disc.

the only problem is 75% in russian, any 100% in english or french?

Thanks,

JG
Hi Jean could yougive more details like the steps of installing the program? mine keep givin "error 7 hardlock not found".
please help.

jgb974

Gallons
Hi Jean could yougive more details like the steps of installing the program? mine keep givin "error 7 hardlock not found".
please help.
HI,

Program should be delivered in a zip file including the main folder (not an installer), just copy it on your HD, edit manwisuser.ini with the current location on your HD.

If you have the installer or disc image ( .ISO) version, I can't help

GD luck

rtop

Gallons
HI,

Program should be delivered in a zip file including the main folder (not an installer), just copy it on your HD, edit manwisuser.ini with the current location on your HD.

If you have the installer or disc image ( .ISO) version, I can't help

GD luck
thanks friend i believe thats exactly my problem i have the .iso version. so i need a crack for this as i see.

thanks anyway.