nikunj006

Gallons
Hi, I have downloaded all the files and installed the software by mounting the disk. I copied the folder MAN WIS Fix in C drive and ran the emulator and clicked install/start emulator but get an error "this driver has been blocked from loading". If I open the manwis.exe directly I get error 7:hardlock not found. Please HELP.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
Hi, I have downloaded all the files and installed the software by mounting the disk. I copied the folder MAN WIS Fix in C drive and ran the emulator and clicked install/start emulator but get an error "this driver has been blocked from loading". If I open the manwis.exe directly I get error 7:hardlock not found. Please HELP.
Dear you what is your window version, you can copy and crack again. ( before copy you should extract again first)

nikunj006

Gallons
Dear you what is your window version, you can copy and crack again. ( before copy you should extract again first)
I have windows 10 and 8 both x64 systems. If you don't mind could you explain me the steps of installing this. I might be doing something wrong. Thanks.