Gyro

Gallons
Hi Krapo, I have had no previous installations of data for SA on my PC. The, following Bullseyemods instructions, I am able to succeed a working 4.0.002. 4.0.002 asks me to load data, I do not succeed.

Next, I try to install 4.1.007 using AG_EN_201207. Result: 4.1.007 does not work and obviously no data either.

I do not have the 8 discs of 201302. I do have the 8 discs of 201207. I think I need step by step instructions. My computer knowledge is limited, and so I think I am doing something stupid, by not following an instruction clearly.

I also have the 4 discs of CCE_EN_201207. I do not have AGHIST. It is encouraging to see Busha and Krapo have succeeded. Your two computer knowledge is great. I will be patient, hoping to also succeed.

krapo

Gallons
info

Hi Gyro, start from the beginning, I said that you have as an accessory to install SA
your way to writing, you speak french?

Last edited:

volvosh

Gallons
anyone knows what's problem when install john deere occur "error 1324,the path service advisor 4.0 contains invalid character"?

Gyro

Gallons
anyone knows what's problem when install john deere occur "error 1324,the path service advisor 4.0 contains invalid character"?
Does SA then do a roll-back? There are suggestions I can recommend: 1) Do uninstall of all the installed components
2 Reboot 3 Manually go to C drive and delete folders left behind 4 Manually go to C drive Program Files and delete folders left behind. 5 Empty recycle bin 6 Then do a deep clean on registry I use Advanced System Care 6 Pro to deep clean registry
7 Reboot again 8 Then start installation again Installation may be started using Splash, SA exe or Setup. If error occurs during setup, then reboot and run SA exe for 2nd time. This is not expert info, it is from trying hard. My computer knowledge is limited