Master

Cleaner
Gallons

How to make a donation to our forum?

Hi everybody. There are many people asked with me that How to donate to our forum? But to solve this trouble for all people. Today i create this topic to show the way for you can donate to our forum.

The first we want to say with everybody that our forum doesn't sell or buy anything. So people just share things they have and you share things you have to other persons. So to keep our forum is running we need the amount of money. That is the reason we use donation. When you donate to our forum so you have contributed to our forum and through this we will have a plalce to play, to share and to exchange. And then we will send the credits for you, this is a way for us to say thank to all you. Thank for you have done.

So get start.

The first: you must have a Paypal account that it is actived and verified.

The second: On the right hand above you can click on " Donate" icon

And then you can see as this photo. You can choose the amount of money that you want to donate. And click " Submit"

The third: You log in your paypal and finish

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
I only Chinese mainland bank card, there is no internationally accepted bank cards, China too far behind.
So if you can not donate via paypal. Please share document on our forum and then we will send or be bonus the credits for you. So you can download anything you want. Thanks.

crenzan

Gallons
So if you can not donate via paypal. Please share document on our forum and then we will send or be bonus the credits for you. So you can download anything you want. Thanks.
hi admin i have china bank is this acceptable