Poloni

Gallons

How to your ECM with Calterm III

Download this document, you need 0 Gallons
Download Now
Well here it is... I made this because I am sure that there are others like me that cannot find ANY decent info on hacking their ECM themselves via Calterm. This is for those people who want to edit their ECM calibration, but don't know how to get started.

Pls give +thanks/+rep if you find it useful, as well as adding some input to this discussion to help push it further along. I am sick of people trolling here getting stuff for free, hording the information they gain, then charging thousands of dollars to others to give back that same information. So many people have helped me here, and I always convey my gratitude, and this how-to is another way for me to give back toward all those who have helped me.
Thanks to everyone, Rawze.

[DOCUMENT UPDTED] 10/20/13 @ 13:20PM EST.The doc should say 10-11-13 at the top..

The screenfile link is inside the document.

sapsap

Gallons
Make changes to post 35938 from the thread How to Hack your ECM with Calterm III

Well here it is... I made this because I am sure that there are others like me that cannot find ANY decent info on hacking their ECM themselves via Calterm. This is for those people who want to edit their ECM calibration, but don't know how to get started.

Pls give +thanks/+rep if you find it useful, as well as adding some input to this discussion to help push it further along. I am sick of people trolling here getting stuff for free, hording the information they gain, then charging thousands of dollars to others to give back that same information. So many people have helped me here, and I always convey my gratitude, and this how-to is another way for me to give back toward all those who have helped me.
Thanks to everyone, Rawze.

[DOCUMENT UPDTED] 10/20/13 @ 13:20PM EST.The doc should say 10-11-13 at the top..

The screenfile link is inside the document.
file not found please upload to our host

Last edited: