Driver
Gallons

Ford IDS 101.04 + C81 Win7 32bit VMware [8-4-2016 / Version 6.0]

Download this document, you need 0 Gallons
Download Now
MAKE SURE TO HIT THANKS AND REP!

NO PASSWORD FOR THIS RELEASE!

I WILL NOT PROVIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT VIA PM.

Tenth upload for the community.

I have IDS updated to v101.04 with the "permanent" 3 day evaluation lock. IDS v101.04 was released yesterday.

Make sure to adjust your settings in VMware. I used VMware 12 Pro to make this, but it is compatible with other VMware versions. A small edit in the VMX file will allow you to change the compatibility to an older version. I tested this on a Toshiba laptop. Also, when you load up the VMware image for the first time, make sure to choose "I Moved It" so everything stays the same.

More uploads will be coming in the future!

Instructions:
1. Make sure to hit the THANKS and REP button.
2. Download the latest version Winrar. Must be at least version 5.30 or higher. It's free from Winrar's website
3. Extract the folder from the file to wherever you'd like.
4. Make sure to have VMware Workstation 12 installed. I didn't test this on any other version, so I can't say if it'll work on any other version of VMware.
5. Open VMware and press Open Virtual Machine. Go to the folder where you extracted the rar file and select the .VMX file.
6. Configure the virtual hosting settings, if you'd like (RAM, Processors, etc)
7. Press "Power on this virtual machine"
8. When it asks about the network card, press "I Moved It"
9a. If you have an original / OEM VCM 1 or VCM 2, just plug it in to the computer. OEM drivers should automatically install.
9b. If you a clone VCMII, install VX Manager on the desktop. After the install, choose VCMII Plus.
Then, connect your VCMII and let the drivers install.
10. Enjoy!

Release Revisions:
1-8-2016: Ford IDS 98.04 initial release. Original thread.
1-30-2016: New Install. Windows 7 32 bit, updated IDS to 98.05 and added backwards compatibility from VMware 10 Pro and up. v2.0 thread
4-6-2016: New Install. Updated IDS to 99.05. Aftermarket drivers (VX Manager) is not installed. This will help those will original / genuine VCM 2s be able to work with IDS. v3.0 thread
4-15-2016: New Install. Updated IDS to 100.01. Used the Windows 7 ISO provided by Fantomel (Thanks!) to decrease the size of the upload. v4.0 thread
6-8-2016: Updated IDS to 100.05. v5.0 thread
8-4-2016: Updated IDS to 101.04

I will always make a new thread for new releases so questions for one version will be related to the same version that everyone uses.

Instructions:
2. Download the latest version Winrar. Must be at least version 5.30 or higher. It's free from Winrar's website
4. Make sure to have VMware Workstation 12 installed. I didn't test this on any other version, so I can't say if it'll work on any other version of VMware.
5. Open VMware and press Open Virtual Machine. Go to the folder where you extracted the rar file and select the .VMX file.
9a. If you have an original / OEM VCM 1 or VCM 2, just plug it in to the computer. OEM drivers should automatically install.
9b. If you a clone VCMII, install VX Manager on the desktop. After the install, choose VCMII Plus.
10. Enjoy!

tulbul

Gallons
MAKE SURE TO HIT THANKS AND REP!

NO PASSWORD FOR THIS RELEASE!

I WILL NOT PROVIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT VIA PM.

Tenth upload for the community.

I have IDS updated to v101.04 with the "permanent" 3 day evaluation lock. IDS v101.04 was released yesterday.

Make sure to adjust your settings in VMware. I used VMware 12 Pro to make this, but it is compatible with other VMware versions. A small edit in the VMX file will allow you to change the compatibility to an older version. I tested this on a Toshiba laptop. Also, when you load up the VMware image for the first time, make sure to choose "I Moved It" so everything stays the same.

More uploads will be coming in the future!

Instructions:
10. Enjoy!

Release Revisions:
1-8-2016: Ford IDS 98.04 initial release. Original thread.
1-30-2016: New Install. Windows 7 32 bit, updated IDS to 98.05 and added backwards compatibility from VMware 10 Pro and up. v2.0 thread
4-6-2016: New Install. Updated IDS to 99.05. Aftermarket drivers (VX Manager) is not installed. This will help those will original / genuine VCM 2s be able to work with IDS. v3.0 thread
4-15-2016: New Install. Updated IDS to 100.01. Used the Windows 7 ISO provided by Fantomel (Thanks!) to decrease the size of the upload. v4.0 thread
6-8-2016: Updated IDS to 100.05. v5.0 thread
8-4-2016: Updated IDS to 101.04

I will always make a new thread for new releases so questions for one version will be related to the same version that everyone uses.

Instructions:
10. Enjoy!