valy2003

Gallons
I knew that starting from 2014 or 2015, Ford Etis don't work offline, only online... it is true?

This version 02.2015 is offline or online? The database is downloaded locally? It is possible to find a car after VIN? It really works for you? It contains wiring diagrams and manuals?

I use a very old version (2009!!!), but it doesn't work any longer. I tried also with another older version (but newer - 2013, but for me doesn't work (after updates, no cars; it likes to no database...). And I want to try something new.

Thank you for your support.

PS. My OS is Win7 x86.

Master

Cleaner
Gallons
I knew that starting from 2014 or 2015, Ford Etis don't work offline, only online... it is true?

This version 02.2015 is offline or online? The database is downloaded locally? It is possible to find a car after VIN? It really works for you? It contains wiring diagrams and manuals?

I use a very old version (2009!!!), but it doesn't work any longer. I tried also with another older version (but newer - 2013, but for me doesn't work (after updates, no cars; it likes to no database...). And I want to try something new.

PS. My OS is Win7 x86.
Dear you it is offline.

valy2003

Gallons
Unfortunately, I don't have all the time to stay connected ...
So, any ideas? Any help?
Can you assist me to install via "Team Viewer"?

PS. Please excuse my English. I am French speaker.

Last edited: