pchehal

Gallons
I have tried using winrar but still same issues. I have got the dddl 6.45 from another source. I would appreciate it if you could give a registration code for the following ToolID - DM94NK6L .

julianos

Gallons
I have downloaded 4 different software from his website. Cannot make one work normal. I do everything by the book and still no luck. I have send messages and write on the forums, but no solution is offered. I am starting to think that we are wasting time and money here. DDDL 7.05 Instaled and activated by the book. When I connect it to nexiq via usb cable, it says that dddl is not updated for 178 days. The software is unusable like that. Cannot see fault codes or change anything thru software. Please take a moment and help me. I have spend good amount of time and money hoping for help

sapsap

Gallons
I have downloaded 4 different software from his website. Cannot make one work normal. I do everything by the book and still no luck. I have send messages and write on the forums, but no solution is offered. I am starting to think that we are wasting time and money here. DDDL 7.05 Instaled and activated by the book. When I connect it to nexiq via usb cable, it says that dddl is not updated for 178 days. The software is unusable like that. Cannot see fault codes or change anything thru software. Please take a moment and help me. I have spend good amount of time and money hoping for help
what is the problem on dddl i am willing to help? install dddl then post your id